Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spicy Crock pot Roast












This is one of my favorite go to meals when I am short on time but want to fix a nice hearty meal for my family. My grandfather used to fix roast every time we visited and it was delicious. This is a twist on his recipe that burst with flavor and will please even the pickiest eater. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family.












Ingredients:

3 lb round tip roast
2 tablespoons fresh cracked black pepper
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp dry mustard












Rub cracked black pepper and garlic onto roast. Put roast in crock pot. In a shallow bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Remove roast and cover with foil and let rest for about 5 minutes. Slice and serve. You can also use the remaining liquid in crock pot to serve over roast. I have made this for family as well as served it for many dinner parties and it is always a crowd pleaser. Enjoy!!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment